Monday, December 10, 2007

Hollywood Hook-ups.

When I was just a growing pup in the industry, I always loved listening to stories from people that had been in the game longer than me. There were always new aspects of this whole thing that I couldn’t get enough of. I was a PA living vicariously through the people higher up. Even if it was an Industry Related person telling a Non-Industry story, it still seemed “industry” to me. Tom Hanks could talk about his antique typewriter collection for 2 hours, I still listened.

Now that I have been around for a while, and am in a position of power, I have accumulated a pretty decent amount of stories. However I don’t assume that everyone wants to hear them. I usually wait until someone asks me a related question before I just openly break out into story time.

Someone recently asked me if because I’m a bachelor and the head of a major studio, have I ever slept around with any famous women. Even if I did, I wouldn’t openly write about it in my blog. I wouldn’t have to. Us Weekly would write about it for me. It has happened before, and it’s just something you have to get used to out here.

People are always searching for celebrity gossip, and if none exist, they will just make it up. I have several friends that are actresses. If I take one of them out to eat to discuss a role, or to a Premiere as a friend, then the next morning all the tabloids say we’re dating. I just think it’s funny. Not many people outside of the industry know what I look like anyways.

There was this one time I hooked up with one of the girls off that show “The Hills.” (I don’t really care to discuss which one) But as non-famous as I considered the people on that show at the time, they were always in the news about something. It was weird how it happened, she just yanked me into the girl’s bathroom by my collar and started making out with me. My pants ended up around my ankles, and before I could even figure out how she did that trick, the door swung wide open. I saw three camera flashes go off before it closed shut.

I thought about going to the owner, who was a good friend of mine, and asking him to make everyone exit through the door with the metal detectors….where I would be standing on the other side like airport security ready to buy every shitty consumer digital camera that set the alarm off. I didn’t end up doing that though. I figured with the other girl who opened the bathroom door blocking most of the shot, mixed with the bad angle and short amount of time the door was actually open… any picture that was taken, probably didn’t capture anything worth publishing.

I was right. The next day, no photos were seen of me…. or her. I saw a publication that used another picture of her and the caption said “_______ _______ from ‘The Hills’ was caught making out with some no-named loser in the bathroom of a Beverly Hills hot spot last night.” Hilarious. She is a shitty scripted reality TV star, and that makes me a no-named loser studio CEO. At least that’s anonymous. I would rather be the only who knows who that loser is than for people to actually think I associate with that bitch and her pant removing voodoo.

AJ

0 Comments:

Google
 

© Blogger Templates |Tech Blog